Sopa de ajo Castellana
Hi all, this month we bring a recipe that some friends have been asking about. If you have any other requests or suggestions, please let us know and I will try my best. Mayka x
750 gr lean pork cut into squares
800 gr fried tomato
1 onion peel and cut
2 garlic gloves
4 tablespoons of olive oil
- Season the meat with salt and pepper.
- Heat olive oil in a pan and fry the meat until its brown, set aside to rest.
- Into the same pan add the onion and fry until it’s soft.
- Then add the garlic, cook for 3 minutes and then add the meat, bay leaves and tomatoes.
- Cook for half and hour gently on a very low heat.
- Add some water if necessary.
- And its ready. Enjoy!!!