I don’t know about you, but I am struggling with the “no contact” and I wonder how long it will be before we are safe to give someone a hug again without the fear of death spreading through our minds.
I think about the children, their immune systems have still to be built up to enable them to fight environmental threats, and I think from an holistic view the detrimental effect that the “lost months” of life may bring to many of us.
How many of you still have “the fear” lurking in your mind? We probably all have a little, and its common sense on this occasion to act with caution, that said, if it is at the point where it is crippling you with anxiety, then please reach out…don’t suffer in silence.
The “social” distancing, I would refer to as “physical” distancing because on a positive spin it has brought many of us together.
I will share this month little ways we can all work on ourselves to boost our immune system and find our inner happiness.
Holistic Ways to Boost Your Immune System
- Practicing activities like meditation or aromatherapy can reduce stress within us, when we carry stress, we have a reduced immune response.
- Move your body- Did you start daily exercise during the de-escalation? Keep it going, no matter if it is only a 30 min walk daily- keep up the good work.
- Start your breakfast with a form of probiotic, this good bacterium helps prevent any colds getting in.
- Eat more vegetables- having more plant-based meals keeps our immune systems in peak performance.
- Spice it up- a shot of ginger a day keeps the doctor away- ginger has been used for centuries in traditional medicines to treat cold and flus. Prevention is better than the cure, so start today keeping those lungs in top form.
- Herbal teas- a soothing tea can help aid relaxation, reducing stress and aiding sleep.
- Take a bath- a nice warm, relaxing bath with Epsom salts and aromatherapy essential oils can be just the tonic you need to take the stress away, easing you into a more restful sleep.
- Get your daily dose of the sweet sunshine- vitamin D plays a huge role in helping our immune systems produce antibodies (remember the all-important SPF’s for your beautiful skin).
- Keep a kind counsel with your internal dialogue, be your own best friend, when you feel that negative voice creeping in with the “fear” reframe it, bring yourself to a wonderful thought and F-face E-everything A-and R-rise like the special and unique person that you are.
- Get some good books that will help raise your vibration.
PLEASE FOLLOW MY FACEBOOK PAGE, WHATS APP OR EMAIL ME FOR ANY INFORMATION ON OPENING HOURS AND SPECIAL OFFERS!
Tel/Whatsapp: 693 018 046