Summer is almost here and time for fresh salads, fish dishes and lots of drink. This month I have decided to make Stuffed Tuna. I known is a hot dish but it is fish and I love fish!
Hope you all enjoy it x
Ingredients for 4
500g of tuna
100g of fresh streaky bacon
6 peeled cloves of garlic
5dl of white wine
1dl of olive oil
6 black pepper corns
- After washing and skinning the tuna, let it rest for half an hour in cold water.
- Put the pepper and garlic in the mortar and crush.
- To begin stuffing the tuna, first make holes with a suitable instrument and then insert the bacon together with the mixture from the mortar.
- Then cook the tuna with the olive oil and add white wine and a little salt.
- Cover and allow to cook for 20 or 30 minutes.
Serve with Boiled potatoes and hot and lots of crusty bread.