250 gr dry lentils
100 gr green pepper
80 gr onion
70 gr leek
100 gr carrot
250 gr potaoes
50 gr natural tomatoes
6 tablespoons olive oil
1 garlic clove
1/2 tablespoon paprika
bay leaf and salt
- Cut all vegies into small pieces. Add 3 tablespoons of oil to the casserole pot and heat.
- Add all the vegetables except for the tomato and the potatoes and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add the tomato and cook for 3 minutes. Add the lentils, bay leaf and potatoes.
- Cook for 2 minutes and then add cold water to cover the lentils, salt, vegetable stock cube and cook covered for 15 minutes in a pot express or 50 minutes in a tradicional pot.
- When cooked, heat a table spoon of olive oil in a frypan.
- Add the garlic cut into slices and fry until the garlic is golden in colour.
- Then add the paprika, take off the heat and keep stirring for few minutes.
- Then add the galric mixed with paprika into the casserole pot.
- Let it cook for another 5 minutes. Serve hot!