Sopa de ajo Castellana
We began the era of soups and stews. Cooler weather is already here and there is nothing better than a good hot plate. Our first recipe is a typical “Spanish garlic soup”, “Sopa de ajo Castellana” cheap , easy to prepare and very healthy.
Loaf of country bread
from the day before
4 garlic cloves
1.5L of chicken broth
Serrano ham cut into small pieces
- Peel and chop the garlic cloves
- Heat oil in a large sauce pan and add the garlic. Fry lighly until golden, add the ham chopped in small pieces.
- Add 1/2 the bread and stir with a wooden spoon until the ingredients are well mixed. Take the pan off the heat and sprinkle with paprika.
- Put the pan on the cooker again on low heat. Add the chicken broth while stirring. Simmer on low heat for 20 minutes.
- After 20 minutes add the rest of bread previously roasted in olive oil.
- Add the eggs to the soup.
- Set for 3 minutes.
Serve very hot and enjoy ! Hope you like this one xxx