How can you help Feral Friends of Gran Alacant?
Last year a little kitten appeared in our garden. He was very timid, refusing to come inside and had slept in the hedge for few weeks. We assumed he was feral and weren’t quite sure what to do with him; even sceptical to give him a name. We had always considered ourselves “dog people” as we had a dog for 15 years. Shell who has been running Feral Friends for a long time was very helpful to us. She advised on when to vaccinate him, the best time to neuter him and explained the best food to feed him. Casper has grown into a lovely cat, he is great company and a definite keeper!!!
We would like to say thank you Shell,
Lou, Ged and a very happy Casper x
How Can you help?
- provide a foster home
- donate food, litter & bleach (please leave your food donations at Ocean’s Bar)
- donate unwanted coins
Please take coins to:
Up the hill:
- GA Services
- Websters Bar
- Dick Turpins
- Mundo Animal
- Ocean’s Bar
- Molly Malones´
Thank you all for placing them xxx
- Foster Homes & Volunteers Needed.
- Litter, food & material accepted
- (EXCEPT Generic Market Brand Food. Aldi is ok). Contact: email@example.com, Tel: 697 574 199 (Mon-Sat).
- Bank account details: 0073 0100 54 0486406431 Iban ES94, Swift OPENESMM