5 Steps to Prepare Your Body for summer!
“It’s the most wonderful time of the year!”
Yes! The final countdown to summer has officially begun. It’s time to welcome the warm weather with plenty of sunshine to bask in. It’s also the right time to prepare your summer body before summer actually hits. This certainly does not mean you panic! Sit back, relax and keep reading…
Below are our selected 5 steps to prepare your body for summer!
- 1. Tone up Get moving! You can start by adopting routine exercises in your daily life. It is very important to get moving, since winter is often spent lazing around on couches and under the blankets, topped with a packet of chips! Start with simple workouts at home and slowly move outside to exercise in the long daylight hours of summer. If you want to lose those extra kilos that you gained during winter, you should religiously follow an exercise routine to get all toned up this summer.
- 2. Eat healthily and stay hydrated! Let’s admit, winter is all about eating since you spend most time indoors. And of course, it is not healthy eating at all. It’s time to say goodbye to the unhealthy junk foods and add organic foods to your meal. Eat fresh vegetables and fruits to feel light. Summer can be harsh on your skin and body, drinking lots of water will keep you hydrated and moisturized! It is also a key factor in breaking down body fat, and toning up your body.
- 3. Get rid of embarrassing body hair! Summer is the season to flaunt your toned body, so it’s time to get rid of the hair that may stop you from wearing summer clothes. Depending on your needs, you can try temporary methods such as waxing, shaving, or threading off the hair or opt for permanent hair removal methods and procedures, such as laser.
- 4. Exfoliate! Scrub your body to peel off any dead skin that may have appeared during winter. Not only will your dry skin be rejuvenated but it will also prevent from any ingrown hair and keep your tan for longer.
- 5. Get a tan! Getting a gorgeous tan in summer is a desire for many. Try using products that can give you the perfect summer tan glow rather than directly tanning under the sun. Excessive exposure to sunlight can endanger your skin and health. Protect your skin by applying sunscreen and opt for tan sprays and creams for that perfect glow! Use these five tips to get the perfect summer toned body this summer!